Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Feeling Irie!

I'm so excited to see what the future will bring.
God is good!
Two amazing things happened yesterday
The first being the return of some belongings
I had lost as a teenager.
Miraculously appeared in my hands again.
With items of gold and silver
Worth over $1,000 bucks.

Then, joining this awesome co-op that Really works.
I promise you it does.
I just got two sales in like 2 days.
And it keeps coming in like an avalanche.



First time I have ever, ever,
experienced this kind of success in a co-op
in such a short period of time.
I guess I am in at the beginning
Where the co-op is not saturated.

The only thing I don't know what to do
Is what to do with all the leads
and the sign ups.
Now, that's a good problem now isn't it.

I've never done this before.

Marketing gurus are awesome.
i wish I knew their marketing tricks
But, hey if I can pay someone to do it.
Why not!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment