Thursday, July 4, 2013

Adhitprofits #1 Traffic Results

Did you know that utilizing Adhitprofit's banner advertising can help you get sign ups? Let's continue to keep Adhitprofits the #1 advertising venue for all marketers out there.  According to my own tracking these are the results I've gotten to my money making splash page.  And as a result, I've been getting sign ups to my list.  

See my tracking results below:

Adhitprofits Advertising Is Better than Google!

As you can tell, I didn't need to use SEO or any type of Google loving strategy out there to get about 2k+ people to come to my site.  Google, as you noticed only sent me 6 people.  I started utilizing their advertising  less than 2 months ago.

If you want to get advertising results like mine, I'd say

(click on the above words)


If you are a member of adhitprofits, then I challenge you to go ahead and make yourself a free website just like this one so that we can continue to get great results like this all the time.
So, I have committed myself to the cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment