Sunday, July 7, 2013

$7 Dollar Biz. Is it Worth it?

As many of the programs haven't been performing well lately I've decided to take a step back and evaluate my time online.  I realized that 90% of the time I am checking the forums to see if there is any news on the programs I am in.  Like, are they still paying?  Did they go scam? etc. etc.  And also checking to see if my account balances grew in the revshares I am in.  That would be 4 programs at the moment.  And just joined one HYIP today (because they said admin is a longterm admin).

Okay, so besides all of this, I am considering probably going back to what I used to do before all of this HYIP, money cycler stuff.  I used to actually dabble in some wordpress, adsense and amazon affiliate marketing.  I didn't do really well in them, especially since Google hated my sites.  But, building sites reputation can be a pain in the you know what.

Not sure if it's worth it anymore.  And my sites get banned too, all for like doing nothing but writing about what I do online.  So, I definitely need to keep my HYIP world.  It actually makes me money.

And, I also just joined a $7 dollar program that I am considering as my long term program online.  Because apparently there is a matrix, some spillover and monthly commissions.  You can buy downline members too to help yourself fill the matrix.  Sounds like a cheap opportunity that has promise.

I'll let you all know how my $7 dollar business goes.....

Until next time, happy RevShare Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment