Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I am a Diversified Online Earner

I call myself the Mompreneur.  There are many of us out there.  You might wonder, well geez, what business is she into now?  I used to get a lot of that before, when I was an offline Mompreneur.  Selling this and selling that.  I sold used furniture from my garage.  I sold snow cones from an ice cream truck.  I did a lot of things.

And then, I found that I could probably do these things on the internet.  Which by the way is a lot harder to break into.  I did adsense, Amazon affiliate marketing, built review websites.  It was going pretty good for me until the big "G" decided to rain on my parade.

That's when I looked into the RevShare world.  Was first introduced to this world with Zeek.  My beloved money making business.  Whatever, say what you like about it.  I earned money to be able to stay home and home school my struggling Public School learner child.  And it was the best decision of our lives.

When Zeek closed down I found other programs just like it, and have been there ever since.  None has lasted as long.  But, if you play your cards right.  Just like at a poker table, you will earn.

So, with that said, I will always be sharing where I am making money at these fly by night programs.  And I don't expect you to join them.  But, I am definitely finding something that is more long term.  It takes money to make money.  That's a true fact.

Of course, I can spend hours at a time learning to market my stuff.  But, if you have the money to buy your way into a long term program, Buy it!  At least that's my take on it.

So, my short term, fast earning programs that will not last longer than a month, helps me to make enough money to get into longer term programs like the one I talk about here!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment