Friday, September 13, 2013

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

Okay, so I've been sitting here trying to figure out,
Where is the best place for me to go next?
I'm trying to make my dollars stretch.
Off topic thought:
Why do I type in large font???
I'm not yelling, no seriously,
I spend so many hours on the internet,
that the smaller the letters are,
The harder it is for me to read the blog posts.
So, forgive me if you think it's yelling.
I'm not, just getting old eyes.
Or just spending too long staring at the computer
All day long, searching, seeking, trying.

Back on Topic:
Should I stay or should I go?
Requested from Juby,
it posted to STP, so now I am debating which 
program will be the best choice for me.
Centurion?
Worldwidesolutionz?
Revenuetimez?
TheAdsBazaar?
Okay, looking into it now...





No comments:

Post a Comment