Friday, September 13, 2013

Hot & Muggy Week

This week's humid heat has been totally unbearable.
Just standing makes sweat roll down your face.
My face feels like I've just jumped into a pool full of slimy stuff.
It's icky and sticky.
Just rain already.  
I see clouds in the mountains.
But it's not coming here.
Sometimes I feel like it's just teasing us here in the hot side of town.

Jubyadbank- Seems like they recently found a loophole in their PIF system.  Besides the error in calculations to their cycler program, which left people who withdrew and repurchased with negative balances.  Thank goodness I didn't have enough money in my STP or repurchase balance to get in.  I saved myself some heartache from saying, WTH, I decide to join a program and... FAIL!  

But, at least our daily balances are increasing.
And today I made a cash out of about $70 bucks.
Hey, not bad for joining 5 days ago now.
Awesome!!!!


Centurionprofits-I want to buy some ad space, but money is in Juby right now as that one has a faster growing balance.  But, as soon as I get my withdrawal from Juby I will purchase some ads here.



No comments:

Post a Comment