Thursday, September 12, 2013

Homeschooling & No Money

So, I decided to homeschool my 9th grade son.
Trying to keep him as innocent as possible before getting into the big league.
I feel bad, he doesn't get socialization with his friends in school.
But, he does have after school sports practice,
I believe that's socialization enough for him.
School was made for learning, not to emphasize too much on socializing.

Jubyadbank- Cycler fail.  It was going so good.  Thank goodness I didn't have enough money to play in the cycler.  Today, chaos.  People were getting paid out more than they were supposed to get.  Oh well.  Admin needs to step back and check his calculations before moving on or else he'll be left in a big pile of debt.

but, on the ad pack side.  here's my current balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment