Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Circus is In Town

The Circus never came to my town before.
This is actually the first time, ever.
I mean, really, it's just way too much money
to come to our part of the world.
Of course, they didn't bring any animals with them.
But, acrobats and all that.
They will be performing 3 days in a row.
We're going and then taking my son surfing since
Well, we're in that part of town anyway.
My husband wants to watch the Mayweather fight,
So, he's not coming with us.
Whatever!!!!
I'm used to that already.
So, not gonna cry about it.

Here's the deal with Juby baby:

Joined September 9th with $278.40

September 14th
Active Revenue Share Packs $510.00
Deposits Out of Pocket:  $278.40
Makes me want to sing out loud

Song Break:
Your love, Your love, your love is my ----------
I love your beard 

Back to Reality:
What are the forums saying?
I better go check that out.
------------------------------------
I finally settled on joining 
Theadsbazaar.
Sounded like lots of fun over there.
Get paid for posting photos and 
Ranking photos.
It's actually better than surfing ads if you ask me.
But, of course, can't beat Juby's earnings at the moment.

It's fast earnings keep buyers buying.
It's quick payments keep buyers yearning for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment