Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Feel Better Already

It's been a while since I've felt this happy inside.  
It's mainly because I see some earnings.
I don't see any stalls yet in the programs 
I have chosen to get back into.
On a side note.
Potted Plants:
At least, in the offline world, 
I was struggling to make some money monthly.
I decided to grow veggies in containers.
And will be selling them soon.
They are growing taller.
Facebook Garage Sale Group:
I also managed to make some money here and there by selling some of the stuff I bought,
and never used.
I am in this local Facebook garage sale group 
and I post my items for sale,
And then, bamm, they want to buy it.

Of course, it's not a lot of money,
but it's money I desperately needed 
while I look for the ultimate passive program.

Jubyadbank:  This one is making me happy at the moment.  You can get instant cash back for purchasing a certain amount.  Yes, I got it.  

Centurionprofits:  I hope their crowdfunding platform works out.  I actually want to list something on there.

Revadsnetwork:  Slow, but paying.  I just got paid today.  Thank you.

I love my dog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment