Monday, September 16, 2013

Financial Woes

Today was the day an STP deposit was supposed to post
To my account.
But, STP didn't tell me they were going to be down today
So that they can upgrade.
Oh mann, that means I have to wait until tomorrow.
Or maybe later today.
i hope its later today.

Everyone is trippin' about this news.
Because today is the day a big cycler was going to start.
But, needs to be delayed.
It's amazing how STP never warned us about this upgrade
Until the day of............

I'd expect, 
Being as big of a company as they are,
they would have the courtesy to tell us in advance.
Oh well, just waiting.

Jubyadbank:
My balance is looking nice.  The only thing not looking nice is my history of bad login attempts into my account.  It seems everyone is having that issue.  Juby should let us change our username and stop posting our usernames to their wall of recent withdrawals.  If there is one.  That's what someone said in the forum, but I don't see where that is.  

Either way, somehow, someone knows everyone's user names.  So, i changed my password and made it even harder this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment