Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Morning StandUp Paddle

7am seems like such an early time of the day.
To be going out on a StandUp Paddle board.
I almost ditched the idea.
But, I went anyway and wow, 
It was totally awesome.
It's been a while since I've been on the water.
And we saw 2 sea turtles and a manta ray.
The water was nice and calm.
I fell in love all over again.

Then I came home.
And all that serenity went out the door.
I can't believe it.  
STP decided to make changes to their site yesterday 
without warning admins and customers of programs we follow.
It's just "we are shutting down for maintenance"
And we'll be back even better for you.
But, what they don't realize
is that it hurt a lot of programs in the process.

That wasn't at all better for me.
Better for me means I am earning
And everyone is happy with their earnings too.
And when that happens
We earn faster.

But, alas.
It is killing many honest programs.
Oh and not so honest programs.
I am still earning, but not at a rate that
makes me want to jump for joy.

And finally my deposit reaches STP
Only to find my Juby is not earning 12% daily anymore.

Why?  Why now, I shake my hands in anger.
I was going to double my money in 3 weeks.

WHATEVER!!!

On a better note:
TheAdsBazaar is fun.
I rate one banner.
I like 5 photos on the activity wall.
And post 3 photos of my own into any category.
This totally beats having to aimlessly click on ads
and wait for a good 20 seconds or less
Before getting to the next one.
But, I was a little skeptical about this one,
Because a prominent promoter of HRS
Is also promoting this one.
He also has a facebook support group for this.
Should I be concerned??


No comments:

Post a Comment